Original topic:

Galaxy A51 update

(Topic created on: 06-23-2020 11:52 AM)
satishnambiar
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
At the beginning of May, when Samsung seeded major Android 10-based One UI 2.1 update for Galaxy A51, the company left-out some camera functions from it. There were a couple of camera features that supposed to come to the smartphone, but Samsung decided not to release them. Those excluded features are Single Take, AR Zone, Live Caption mode, My Filters, Pro Mode & Night Hyperlapse. Now, with the latest firmware version, the Galaxy A51 smartphone is receiving those missing One UI 2.1 functions
As per the changelog, three main camera features Single take, My filters and Night hyperlapse is launching on a smartphone. In the first Single take mode, when you tap the shutter button, then it allows you to capture video & photos for 10 seconds. The Night hyperlapse brings the ability to shoot crisp & clear low light hyperlapse videos. The last My filter is useful to customize & create your favorite images with different styles & colors for future shots. Apart from that, the new version brought overall stability to the existing features and squashed the minor bugs.
The new firmware A515FXXU3BTF4 is rolling out in Malaysia, so we haven’t got a chance to see the other changes on the Galaxy A51. After the update of your smartphone, you can share if there is a new function or other changes in this version. In this 336MB file, the update also bringing Google’s latest Android security patch for June. These newly added features will bring Galaxy A51 closer to Galaxy S9, Note 9 & Galaxy Fold as they have received almost all the One UI 2.1 functions. The firmware may soon release in other countries, you can check it manually from the Settings -> Software update menu.

6 Comments
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Isn't it already released in India?
0 Likes
imaBHi
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
ypp! it's already updated in india with june security patch.
imaBHi
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
got all the one ui 2.1 features except pro video recording and live caption feature.
GenomƏ
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
ar zone too
0 Likes
Amank2020
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
ar zone is present in latest india firmware
0 Likes
GenomƏ
Active Level 3