Original topic:

Galaxy A51 bluetooth disconnecting.

(Topic created on: 12-21-2022 04:11 AM)
ishara97
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, I have a Galaxy A51 which runs on Android 12. When ever I connect my Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds and listen to music it automatically disconnects and reconnects after few minutes. This happends only when i listen to music. (Youtube, samsung music app, Poweramp player). Have anyone faced this issue? Any solution for this? 
6 Comments
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Did you the download the soundcore app which is available in Google PlayStore.
0 Likes
ishara97
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeah... some times when trying to adjust sounds connecting to soundcore app is also not possible since the earbuds getting disconnected in the middle of the process. I tried connecting Haylou earbuds but still the same issue is there.
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
It could be a hardware issue with your Galaxy device. I recommend that you use wired headphones instead of wireless earbuds.

Otherwise, reset your Galaxy device and check to see if it works. But be sure to have all backup files before you do.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
ishara97
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I will try reseting the device. Thank you for the support 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hi 👋
Try these tips

Did you try connect your buds in to another Samsung device?
And did you check is it work properly or same as with your device🤨?

If it is only with your device
1. Restart your device
2. Turn on safe mood and check is it working properly and turn it off
3. Reset network settings and connect it as a new
4. If anything didn't changed may be it's compatible issue with buds and Galaxy device so try to connect your galaxy with another buds or headset to make sure it's not hardware problem of your galaxy device

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
0 Likes
ishara97
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Tried with older samsung mobile. Then it works fine. Anyway I'll try the steps you have mentioned. Thank you. 👍