Original topic:

Galaxy A51 OneUI 2.5 Update Problem

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 10:15 AM)
Ibad
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Galaxy A51 OneUI 2.5 Update Problems.

I have the Following Problem after OneUI 2.5 Update in A51 India.

1 -- Animations of Opening any app Is slow.
2 -- Touch Register Is Slow.
3 -- Heating Problems While Normal Usage
(I don't know about Games because No Games Installed).
4 -- Badly Lags While Opening App Screen.
5 -- Lags While opening Notification Panel.
6 -- Restart Time Of Mobile is Increased. (Means When I Power off the mobile and Again Power on it Takes 5 to 10 Minutes to Restart, I Checked It Personally 5 to 6 Times before the Update It only takes 2 to 3 Minutes to Restart). 
7 -- Keyboard Typing Lags.
8 -- Rear Camera Video Quality Decreases.

Please Share Your Experience after the Update in the The Comment.
Thank you!
16 Comments
yashchaplot
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
this happens due to unstable update ,,,just visit Samsung service center they will update ur device and all problem solved
0 Likes
Vishnu15
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
how did u update ur device bro?
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
visit service center
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
if you simply updated that big firmware via mobile data or wifi then this will happend only ... the actual process is to flash that firmware from Odin or through authorised Samsung service center or by smart switch and pc which is recommended ... Samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software..not like other company hence if someone simply update software though mobile data or wifi then there is maximum chances to produce software loop hole .. it even can destroy the display or motherboard forever ..as many users faced before.... use smart switch to install software if you don't want to loose your device forever in further
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Can you guide on how to use smart switch for updating the firmware??
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
now not possible.... when next update will come then try smart switch and pc 🖥.... for now please factory reset your device once ..if then also problem is there .....then flash your last firmware from authorised Samsung service center
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
install smart switch in your device ( in most of the devices it's pre installed by Samsung) install smart switch in your pc /laptop (pc version) .. connect both device and pc to wifi network.... connect them by data cable .... turn on smart switch in both ......immediately pc smart switch detect if there is any software update available.....click from pc to install that .....do not unplug device during that process
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Thank you!!
sayan50
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
it's normal for Samsung..
take back up and reset and repeat after every update.. that's how Samsung works
0 Likes