Original topic:

Galaxy A51 Motherboard Issue

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 01:02 PM)
Samsung_qyDUKFH
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

I have been using A51, within 1.5 years, the motherboard crashed for no reason, Service center told me for the replacement of motherboard which will cost around ₹ 9000 , I regret making decision to buy Samsung phone. when I enquired, I came to know mostly all phones in A series are facing this issue. No idea why Samsung is using such cheap tactics for cost cutting and disappointing the customers. If anyone else is facing this issue, please don't replace the motherboard instead buy a good smartphone from other brands, as even after replacement the validity will only be for next 3 months. So don't waste your ₹ 9000.

9 Comments
vijay57
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
brother Sam issue
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
This issue have been reported here a number of times by others too.

Samsung just doesn't want to resolve or look into this. Its clearly their mistake which occurs right after an update (and will not able to downgrade to an older version even from service centre). The only solution is to replace the motherboard according samsung.

Never choose samsung again.
0 Likes
Mayur95
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Sam problem here bro
0 Likes
Mayur95
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Apne aap restart ho jata h
0 Likes
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Many Exynos 9611 Device Users Are Facing This Issue , Still Now Samsung Didn't Open Their Mouth Officially .
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
That has become a common exynos problem
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Members_xfSSgWP
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Am using Samsung A51 from the date of purchase with in 11 months black screen display problem changed in service center (Rs.7000),within a 6month handset start to hang in Samsung logo and keep on rebooting, when i approached Samsung care service they informed me  mother board gone  have to change it replacement  cost is (Rs.8000) ,with in two years i have to spend 15,000 for  not worthy model of Samsung A51,purchased for 30,000 and spending 15,000 to work properly, we trusted Samsung product now a days it turns upside down as not trustable product.

0 Likes
Ankeshjiji
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Samsung a51 auto restart hone ka issue keya kare bolo or madarbord praise kitni h
0 Likes