(Topic created on: 05-17-2021 02:19 PM)
GalaxyBoySubha
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
The following errors persist after one ui 3.1 update on galaxy A51:

1. Device runs slow
2. Battery drains first also the fast charging is not working properly 
3. Sudden dissaperance of VOTE from status bar & no signal. One has to restart for getting the device into normal
4. Back camera auto focus problem
5. Gallery & Camera applications lag to open
6. Ambient Light Sensor sometimes fails to recognize the light

These are some of the issues which appears seriously & needs to be resolved ASAP for a smoother experience. Admin/Developer has to keep in mind that rolling out patches in every month without resolving some of the major issues is not required neither needed. Pl stop all the 3.1, 3.5 number games. Rollout updates which actually counter the issues for a completely soothing mobile experience. Again 3.1 doesn't include some the useful flagships features like video calling background blur, director mode & many others. Don't fool users. Try to raise standards & also try to rollout updates at a time with every region like Apple do. It will give a good message to the user. I hope & expect the admins/developers see this post, consider the fact & act accordingly for the sake of real trustworthy user of Samsung.

Thanks!
8 Comments
pran2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I am using a51 I haven't any kind of problem...my device is super fast like cream..do
Wipe catch pertition .otherwise use galaxy app booster
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Eisob sticker dekhs bondho kor, kiser cream, hawas ekta 🤣🤣
Galaxy A
May be you are not considering the facts minutely. By the way thanks for your suggestion
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Nope brother
He definitely tries to help you
Just install galaxy app booster and optimize your phone, for assist watch youtube and for further assist you can dm me or pran2002
0 Likes
yehdj
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
3rd no. Problem is also happening in a21s
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I'm also facing same issue in my A51 .
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hello! Steps suggested by you didn't help. Although I appreciate your initiative . Please arrange to rollout some OTA patches which actually resolve the issues as A51 is a highly popular device & I am quite sure more or less max portion of the users face this issue. Please help.
0 Likes