Highlighted
Active Level 8
Hello friends..i have baught a new Galaxy A50s prism white with 6Gb+128Gb. Friends.. i am getting issue of heavy battery draining. I am loosing 1 % battery in every 2 minutes  guys plis help me what i have to do? I hav epaid 23,000 for this phone. It is the big amount for me 😭😭
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Active Level 9
As you've just recently purchased it, so you must be opening it frequently to check new features, download old apps, check for updates, messages, play games (if you do) etc. It's common when we purchase something new, we use it more. So the battery isn't lasting a day. After a week, when your phone is settled, you'll get used to and not use it more then your regular habit, so battery drain will come down a bit. Also A50s battery is 4000 mAh, which is okay for a day if not used heavily. Mine did the same when I purchased it first, after a week or two, it automatically adapted to my habits. Still it doesn't even last a day and I've to charge it at least once a day. And that's because I don't play any games or even tiktok. I simply read some news/articles or watch media. But if you've to charge it twice a day or even thrice a day, then there's issue with your particular device and you need to get checked from nearest Samsung certified service center. I'll suggest you go only to Samsung certified center and not to your local mobile shop or to shop you've purchase it from (if you have purchase online, then you're probably still under warranty and so can file a complain about this issue with the web portal)

View solution in original post

15 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Every phone has to be charged to 100% for at least 3-5 times without any interruption. Hope you have did it,if not please consult the nearest service center.
Highlighted
Active Level 8
i did that. they said it is ok but i know its relly draining so fast in comparison of my Galaxy A8 plus
Highlighted
Active Level 5
try resetting once and use genuine fast charger.
Highlighted
Active Level 8
i restore factory data yesterday
Highlighted
Active Level 8
i use only genuine charger which i have got with my phone
Highlighted
Active Level 5
close your all back ground apps and on battery savers
Highlighted
Active Level 8
i tried bro
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Post the screenshot of your battery usage page.
Highlighted
use it for an week , if u face battery draining even after 7 days of the purchase then you should visit service center and flash your phone.. its usually drain battery at first 5/6days of the purchase after it get better