Original topic:

Galaxy A50s Battery Issue

(Topic created on: 05-31-2020 01:32 PM)
Sahbaan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I have been using Galaxy A50s since last November.  After using few days Battery starting draining quickly. On a full charge it only gives -5-6 hours usage. 

I have tried everything to increase Battery backup including standard charging, safe mode, factory reset and even got my software updated from service centre yesterday . But the problem continues.  I think the problem is in phone's hardware or battery.

Can anyone tell what should I do now ? I would like this model be replaced with another ? Can anyone help 
9 Comments
Kabbie
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I'm suffering from the same issue
0 Likes
Sahbaan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
which phone do you have ? how many hours of backup ? did u go to the service centre
0 Likes
Kabbie
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
A51. as of now I haven't gone. I'll try going to the service centre
0 Likes
śĀïM
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
same problem
0 Likes
Galaxy A
That is Samsung Mobile weakness, Battery life to short then other companies.
krohilla17
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
same problem is with me. I also reset my phone but battery drain problem still exist. hope new update resolves this problem.
Sahbaan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
ab to android 10 b aa gya...ab kaunsa update aaega
0 Likes
krohilla17
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
security update aaya hai saath m kuch new features bhi h
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As you have tried all the steps we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection, to check for the service center opening timings kindly connect with our chat support through given link :  www.samsung.com/in/support

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes