Original topic:

Galaxy A50 stuck on boot.

(Topic created on: 10-30-2022 01:45 AM)
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, yesterday I was manually checking for any system update availability in my Galaxy A50 when it suddenly switched off & entered in boot logo.
Since then it is stuck in that boot logo itself. 
1. I've already tried pressing volume down + power key for 15sec, the issue didn't resolve.
Can anyone give me solution for this please. There's imp data in my device which I can't loose.

9 Comments
nk009
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It is only software issue go to service center
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah, motherboard is dead. Lol
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Press all three power volume buttons together
If it boots up then ok
If nothing works then it will turn off after completely draining the battery
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is a manufacturing defect of exynos 9611 soc and a quality control fault of Samsung
They had provided free repair to many users but now it has become widespread
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Auto-Restart-Brand-solution/td-p/10333335
Follow the above steps in the post, if they deny, then ask for discount and be adamant that the update has damaged your phone, tell them you will file complaints in consumer forum
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yup, motherboard is fried.
0 Likes
unni74
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Nice 😊
0 Likes
Jameswalter
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

Wait for Battery to Die and then Charge it
The next thing that you want to do is to allow the battery to drain. Depending on how much is the remaining power, you may be looking at a few hours to days.

There’s no way to hasten the phone’s battery drain rate so all you have to do is wait. Turning off the device is a requirement to perform the rest of the suggestions below. After turning off the phone don’t attempt to power it back on for a minute.

Then now charge it. If charging the device is successful and your Note10+ restarts normally, make sure to recalibrate the OS and battery.

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
U are too early to reply, I've already sold that device 🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes