Original topic:

Galaxy A50 night mode ruined and one ui 2 bugs

(Topic created on: 03-18-2020 11:59 PM)
AnkurKumarSingh
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung is showing its colors.
It just degraded the camera performance of Galaxy A50 and the night mode is just not making any difference in pictures. At first it used to take some to time to take multiple shots and combine them but now its just snapping a normal pic in night mode.
Selfie camera being of 25 mp shows 16 mp.

Also the phone one time at 11 percent battery froze and automatically booted where it stuck at Samsung splash screen.

Is anyone facing these types of issue?
7 Comments
Dan872
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Same here. They have rolled out a buggy update!!
0 Likes
Galaxy A
yes bro, now we can just wait for coming update to fix these bugs
0 Likes
RazorGamingHD
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
how long it takes for these bug fix updates to arrive?weeks?
0 Likes
Maddy2112
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
when they get reports sure the developers will works on it & clears the bugs with next monthly security patch update.. so wait for it
Galaxy A
@RazorGamingHD i think they will try to fix them along monthly security patch. Lets see what happens
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apology for the inconvenience. Samsung is scheduled to release a new Software that will resolve the issue. Therefore, please check for updates to your device regularly. Samsung encourages users to keep software and apps updated to latest version.

Update software by following the below mentioned path:
Settings > Software update > Checking for software update > Software update available > Download > Downloading updates > Install now.

For further assistance register your concern in Samsung member application: Samsung member > Send feedback > Error reports/Ask questions.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

rance_88
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Got the same problem here. I already updated my phone with the March security update, but it's still the same, photo during night mode looks grainy and barely usable after updating it to One UI 3.1. Already did the troubleshooting steps as advised from people of Samsung but nothing has changed.

0 Likes