Original topic:

Galaxy A50 is getting restarted suddenly.

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 05:50 PM)
NivedPK
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi guys, my A50 is getting restarted frequently , 

1 cleared cache 
2 Did factory reset
3 Checked with the samsung store 

I have seen many people reporting the same issue in this week. 

Please find a solution as all my work related data is residing in phone . It's causing a headache . 

16 Comments
Sayujya14
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
backup all your data and reset your phone using android recovery mode
0 Likes
NivedPK
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have done those . Still the issue is there . All of a sudden the phone restarts .
0 Likes
Galaxy A
is your phone gets heated
0 Likes
NivedPK
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
no. not getting heated
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear All,

My A50 had gone through a software update last week and since then the phone restarts every two minutes. I tried to revert the software back to a9 after eading multiple posts on the issues with a10 updates since start of this year. 

The samsung service centre is clueless in figuring this out and wasn't much helpful. Its hard to find right staff due to covid-19 related lockdown issues impacting staff attendance. So I was left to myself to figure this out. Can someone suggest how to find a solution to this problem. 

Issue is, I have only one phone and I dont want spent again on another samsung. I am trying my best to post in several forums for a solution and none has come. Least of all from Samsung. 

I have enclosed the recent software update related info along for someone to help me with my issue. 

Regards

jose 

0 Likes
S1jain
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i dont understand why should we pay to fix the mobile as the issue is come after unstable update given by samsung.
0 Likes
S1jain
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i also having same issue after update to android 10
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Very true and a reasonable expectation from customers.... i have started another thread in Galaxy A (thread). Maybe you can visit it for some updates for solution from someone.

0 Likes
NitishBadhan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
hang ho rha hai turn on safe mode
0 Likes