Original topic:

Galaxy A50 is charging very slow nd its battery is draining fast

(Topic created on: 08-05-2019 07:27 PM)
iamfahadqayyum
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

I am having issues with my A50...it takes more than 3 hours to charge fully..sometimes it gets charge in about 2 and a half hour other times its quite slow...having the same issue with battery drainage..sometimes it drains normally as it should...other times it drains fast

I've changed my adapter nd the cable too...facing the same issues still

Can anyone help please ?

9 Comments
vineetmbd
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
software problem please go to care and upload again software base version in mobile
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Are you asking me to reset my phone ? 

0 Likes
95farfly
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
check the battery settings...the new ui has a feature to stop super fast charging ....so your settings might have stop the fast charging capabilities..it's in battery settings...also for the battery drainage reason..go to connectivity settings and there is an option where the phone is checking for nearby connectable devices....under the name nearby device scanning......switch it off
0 Likes
Galaxy A

I checked that already...the fast charging option is enabled nd for the scanning nearby devices...its off 

0 Likes
vineetmbd
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
no it's upgradation of software or base version it means the starter version of current version
0 Likes
Galaxy A

I still can't understand what you are trying to tell me 😅 my OS is up to date tho..received the alst update like 3 to 4 days ago

Can you please elaborate it a bit more thoroughly? 😅 like what are the steps...how do i do it ? 

0 Likes
vineetmbd
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
👌👌 u r too much c
Galaxy A

?? 😂

0 Likes
babi07
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
A50 50Charges in 1 hour