- A505FDDS9CUK3: Cambodia, Malaysia, and Vietnam
- A505GUBS9CUL1: Argentina, Colombia, and Paraguay
- A505GUBS9CUL2: Panama and Trinidad & Tobago
- A505GNDXS9CUK3: Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea Philippines, and Taiwan
- A505GTUBS9CUL1: Brazil and **bleep**
- A505NKSU6DUL2: South Korea (LG Uplus, KT, & SKT)
- A505WVLSIDUK2: Canada (Fido & Telus)
The new updates include the December 2021 security patch that fixes dozens of known privacy and security vulnerabilities. As usual, Samsung might have also included general bug fixes and device stability improvements. More markets could get the update soon.