Original topic:

Galaxy A50 froze and now is stuck on Samsung Logo Screen and doesn't boot up

(Topic created on: 06-23-2020 04:42 PM)
Viralshah1994
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

My Galaxy A50 froze while making a phone call and it shut down automatically. Later the phone didn't boot up even on forced restart and it's stuck on the Samsung Logo startup screen.

I even tried to boot the phone in recovery mode and wipe cache data as per some troubleshoots I found online but apparently even on keeping Volume Up and Power Key pressed for more than 20 seconds, the recovery screen is not opening to allow me to perform a factory reset or wipe cache partition.

Kindly help with a solution ASAP as I have many important documents and files which I need currently to complete my work and most service centers near me are closed due to lock-down.

18 Comments
Galaxy A
u have laptop??
Viralshah1994
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Yes.

0 Likes
zee1232
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
try to open it in safe mode
if that also not working then just reboot amd connect it to computer via USB , may be ur data shows up there on pc
0 Likes
Viralshah1994
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

I tried to open it in safe mode or recovery mode, but the recovery mode screen and options are not showing up. It's stuck on the logo screen. And since it isn't turning on I am unable to connect it to a pc or laptop and take back up.

0 Likes
RMnikhil
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Same here for my a50 also it's happening like that only
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try this. Hold Power and Vol down . as soon as screen off release vol down and press vol up.
Note: Don't release power button throughout.
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Here is a YouTube link

https://youtu.be/FRRHL-bx6Pc
0 Likes
Viralshah1994
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

I tried doing that by looking up some troubleshoots on youtube, but the recovery mode or safe mode screen doesn't appear. It's stuck on the logo screen.

0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Take it to service center then.
0 Likes