Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A50 charging issue ?

(Topic created on: 09-18-2019 02:47 AM)
Numanasif45
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
After new update m facing charging issues in my new A50.
Sometime when i connect charging cable mobile didn't charge and when i power off mobile and then try to turn on mobile charging screen appear even though charging cable or charger is not connected. I have to try 2 3 times to turn on mobile. It happening after latest update. Feels like some kind of software bug. 
16 Comments
Numanasif45
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Mobile is charging fast no issue while charging . but when i turn off mobile and turn on again it shows Charging animations .even though charger or any cable is not connect.
0 Likes
umer1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I am facing same issue but the solution is to press power button + 2 volume buttons at same time. Issue fixed
Numanasif45
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
have to try again to turn on mobile
0 Likes
Numanasif45
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
@Umer1234 please explain whole procedure.
0 Likes
umer1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Brother u just need to press all the three physical buttons ( power + volume rockers) at the same time. Phone will turn on. This works 4 me.
0 Likes
Numanasif45
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
yes Its working. we can call it tweak but its not any kind of solution to the problem. i am about to sale a50 due to this issue. but can't even sale it because it is not turning on with simple power on button.
0 Likes
SweetyLee95
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Recently go the A50 and have noticed the charging issues as well...my phone charge has connection issues and sometime fast chargers and sometimes says to check connection and cable

I had a note 9 and my Samsung Car fast charge worked perfectly fine but with the a50 it keeps saying keep cable and connection...

0 Likes