Original topic:

Galaxy A50 automatically restarting after android 10 update.

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 08:02 PM)
Skd235361
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
After the android 10 and one UI2 update my galaxy a50 is restarting automatically so many times ,the automatic restart option in my device is also turn off then also it is happening..this is so irritating...Samsung should fix this problem..
21 Comments
BaLjEeT0061
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
press the volume up and power off buttons for some times then choose factory reset
0 Likes
Skd235361
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I already did all these things and also did factory reset..bt the problem is still not resolved..this is a software bug nd can not be resolved by this steps.
0 Likes
MyGalaxyA50
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
It happens to me as well after updating android 10. my device restarted continuously for 5 to 7 minutes and now working fine after complete android update. there is no bugs or glitches on my update till now, my device is working properly.
0 Likes
VanHien
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

My phone (galaxy A50) had the same problem

0 Likes
Devenkuswa
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

I am also facing the same with A50. I reach out to service center but the guyz told me he can update software at my risk as your phone may be dead. He also admitted the issue populating because of last update. I don't know where a customer is wrong. Did he make a big mistake by updating his phone which it provided by samsung software update desk. 

Who is responsible for that? Ofcourse samsung. I am going to take legal action against company.

0 Likes
Dstreetwolf
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Try odin flash bro, only few users are having this problem. Clean flash will solve the problem. Well my be 😁
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As you have tried all the steps. We request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection, to check for the service center opening timings kindly connect with our chat support through given link :  www.samsung.com/in/support

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Lotso
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Yes the same thing for me and I did all kinds of reset but still the same problem, also I reported this issue to Samsung's members but they kept repeating the same thing to reset it .... but I'm sure that this is all cuz of last update , everything was cool before until they failed. now I hate Samsung and I feel so disappointed, that a big Level like this can't fix this bug , even a good update they couldn't realise it ... WHAT A SHAME!!

vinu1628
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I am also facing the same issue in A50.