Original topic:

Galaxy A50 after July update. Worst ever battery backup and performance

(Topic created on: 08-07-2021 03:05 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Battery backup really becomes very poor after last update, Also my mobile started over heating and started lagging in this update. Please fix this problem as soon as possible. 

Don't send me update if you are sending updates only for spoiling my experience in this mobile. I want revert back to previous updates or want to this problem fixed as soon as possible.

I will not buy new mobile for next 2 year. So don't think that if you will slow down my mobile i wll buy a new one. But if you don't fixed it soon. Trust me My next mobile will never a Samsung mobile. 

You spoiling user experience of your customers and spoiling your own good will in customers mind.

I am fade of charging my mobile again and again.

Just one day before update my mobile battery backup was 1 day and after updating battery backup become only 3 hour on full charging
5 Comments
SamsungAser
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Correctly said batteey backup down
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Do factory data reset, lagging issue will be resolved
0 Likes
Santanuds
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Same here after July update heating , lagging and network problem is to much high
0 Likes
Nishil9770
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Here also same issue persists.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes