Original topic:

Galaxy A50 Software Update

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 04:43 PM)
Ibad
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Recently Samsung Has Rollout Update For Galaxy A50 In India.

1 -- Those Who are Running On Android 9 With This Update They Will Get Android With OneUI 2.0.
And
2 -- Those Who Already Install Android 10 With OneUI 2.0 In March They will Get This Update As A Bug Fixes Update.
But
3 -- There is No Latest May 2020 Security Patch Update. You Will Get Old March 2020 Security Patch.

Enjoy The Update.
And Tell What Are the Bugs In This Update.

18 Comments
ĐîkÜ
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Hey Samsung, Why did you remove some entertainment features like daily clicking photos, music players, some notification feeds from bixby informing that I havenot contacted someone since long etc(introduced newly ridiculous Samsung Daily) which could be accessed from the home screen? If this is not available on my country then why your s lineup devices still have it? And don't degrade the features in the name of os upgradation. You are making us disappointed. A50 is a device with a record number of users. So try to focus in the need of your customer. Again your night mode can't capture good pictures as previously it could in the android 9 version. Why???? Do you want to lose your customer?
0 Likes
SaritaMohanty
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yes the quality of night mode has degraded a bit after android 10 update
Kumawat2003
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
front cam is of 25mp but now its showing 16mp, night mode also not available for selfie cam, photo quality is worst,and video with super steady mode is like 320p quality worst...
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Tap On the Wide Angle Button To use 25MP
0 Likes
SamsungBuddy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
In this update there is a update of screen Recorder??
0 Likes
SamsungBuddy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
plz confirm
0 Likes
Ibad
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I Think No
0 Likes
Rhishabh