Original topic:

Galaxy A50 Fingerprint slow issue

(Topic created on: 07-10-2019 11:07 AM)
KEYKK
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hi friends,

I have noticed something with fingerprint issue and want to ask have anyone noticed or can check it on your mobile.

I tried with removing and adding fingerprints daily. Whenever I added newly, the unlock of phone was happening within 1-2 seconds in first attempt. This is happening perfectly for 1-2 hours immediately after adding fingerprints.

After 4 hours or next day, the same fingerprints are taking 4-5 attempts to unlock. Again when I go to settings -> biometrics and checked my biometrics whether it is working or not, after checking my biomterics, it is little faster again with unlock. I am using the same position which I added into biometrics everytime.

So, 2 options I think it might have an issue :

1. Cache of fingerprints removed after sometime of fingerprint registration.
2. Check option is working fast enough and re-caching the fingerprints somewhere which makes the unlock little faster again.

If anyone knows where the cache happens and how to keep it, please let me know.

I hope Samsung team will check this post and this issue.

12 Comments
vimalkumar190
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
koi batayega ki slow motion kb aayega a20 me
Parm0708
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro add your fingerprint of a single finger or thumb for 3 times , it will improve unlocking speed a lot
0 Likes
venuchidarla
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
bro I too have the same problem, I tried lots of times, It's verrrrrrryyyyyy very slow and most of times it showing "No match"
0 Likes
KEYKK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Bro I did the same. All 3 finger prints are scanned with my sam thumb everytime. Still finding same issue
KEYKK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Venuchidarla,

Yes true. Sometimes it show No Match but unlock the phone. This is also happening with me. Looks like software issue
Rakhesh18
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
This is very Hectic problem in Samsung A50, Why we want to add our daily fingerprints in our phone samsung want to solve the issue, bcoz we buy a mobile 20k that's not an easy thing right
venuchidarla
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It's very pathetic issue in this #A50 Samsung phone. Samsung have its own branding value but J didn't find in this phone, three of my friends are facing the same problem with finger print scanner.
our all credentials are getting block because of not matching with finger that used at the time of creating accounts.
please #Samsung team kindly resolve the problem please
sinrah
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
after new update problem didn't resolved #samsunga50
0 Likes
KEYKK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes true. Few people are saying it is resolved. I don't know how.
0 Likes