Original topic:

Galaxy A50, Do you still need something better ?

(Topic created on: 03-24-2019 11:33 PM)
kushal
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Well today again I'm going to post about the Galaxy A50, i can't control my affection. 
Sharing true story.
Sitting on New Delhi Railway Station, was waitng for train. 
I found a youngster, sitting next to me, my eyes went to him, i saw him viewing a video on YouTube. 
The phone looked like any other phones with water drop notch. But then his phone rang nd Samsung tune was there. That excited me, after the call he switched to home screen, and i got assured it's Samsung M20/M30, asked the fellow the same He replied, Brother Galaxy A50

1) Do really, peope will find it difficult to see the difference from the front ?, i completely treated a phone of rupees 23,000 as a phone of 13,000/15,000
Very gentle he replied, brother it's A50

My very next question,  In-Display fingerprint sesnor wala ?
He replied yes, but i don't use.
Why
He replied, dosen't works fine, i find face unlock way faster than the finger print
So i asked him, to operate the fingerprint sesnor.
Being a Tech Savy, i got to know, the slow response was because of The Tempered which he was using, The same problem/benefit is in S10 series also ( Check on MKBDH YouTube)
So he was like Woww thank you man.

So concluding,
1) Even after using S9+,My eyes got stuck on the design on Galaxy A50, The display is Superb.
2) The front of M20/M30/A50 is similar.
3) The tempered glass case.

Nd yes his face got recognized in few seconds while using face lock.
Even the lighting was not proper 11 PM, New Delhi Platform 15 . I hope some might understand. 😂😅
4 Comments
aaabbb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
battery backup to good while use internet connection
0 Likes
Rahulchaganti
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
no
0 Likes
deepakbhatia12