Original topic:

Galaxy A50 April Update.

(Topic created on: 04-30-2019 08:55 AM)
ecoasif
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
After the latest April Update ..the lock screen wallpaper appears to be quite blurr, and also noticed a considerable heating. Guys experienced the same..??? What r u upto Samsung...???
0 Likes
9 Comments
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
they gave you so much new feature but you are not thanking them and for these small things you are compalining and saying what are you upto samsung tum jaise logo ko j2 phone suit karta hain.
ecoasif
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
dude y r u taking it so personal..?? I m complaining coz I've paid for it n so have u..moreover I m asking for flawless basic features like lock screen pic forget about the high end features. m I not supposed to get the basic features right after paying 20K...??
Craddan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

Give what features when the phone is useless with the battery drain ..waste of money

sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
j2 kharidle bechke mast battery backup deta hain
0 Likes
sashzgalaxy
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
dude Upton 40°C is not considered as heating
abi
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
not 40°its 48°
Sagarb20
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I am not facing any heating issues whatsoever . Let me remind the climate does effect your phone's temperature too (if you are in AC conditions phone will be quite cool ) . In regular usage like streaming video i haven't faced any heating issues . Only if you r gaming the phone get warm. Well trust me I have used other company's phone and they used to get much warmer . I think it's just as average .
and nope , no blur . fyi I'm not using the stock wallpaper.
ecoasif
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
r u talking after the yesterday's update..???
0 Likes
puipuia
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
did you notice some colour change in your lockscreen wallpaper.
0 Likes