Original topic:

Galaxy A50 Android 10 & One UI 2: Issues & Moving Forward

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 09:48 PM)
GalaxyBoySubha
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hey there!

As we have already got 10 with one UI 2 with TC8 update. Previously in TC4 some of the major issues were there & this seems to continue/present in TC8 as well. Samsung only changed the security patch in this bundle and no bugs/issues have been addressed. If you are a regular follower you may observe that Samsung tested this TC8 around 4 times & they had lot of pressure to rollout the same at any cost as they wanted to have same software version with whole A50 range. So they released TC8 as security patch to already 10 upgraded devices (on 16th march). Now they are Preparing May patch for all its A50 devices(including newly upgraded on 10) which will be exclusively for bug fixes as all the A50 lineups are now on TC8. So here once again I am sharing some of the common bugs which both the new as well as old upgraded devices are facing & I believe these bugs will eventually be addressed by already tested upcoming May'20 patch.

1. Front camera downgraded from 25 to 16MP
2. Camera stabilization issues
3. Heating issues 
4. Slow charging issues & battery draining in no time
5. RAM management issues 
6. Fingerprint has improved a lot but still more to be done
7. Device becomes smooth and snappy as compared to previous 

I request every new upgraded device user to share their issues (if anything new apart from the listed issues) 

Till then explore brand new 10 with one UI2 :)
9 Comments
Avanish2402
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
aur krwalo jldi...
next security patch me camera aur battery sahi hoga ab jo ko june last me aayega
0 Likes
Beingvishal
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Samsung Galaxy a50s ka next update kab ayega
0 Likes
Avanish2402
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
A50s update Mid june tk aa jayega
0 Likes
Kelt
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

1. You have to change front cam to  3:4H and it will be 25mpx

2. No issue for me

3. No issue for me

4. No issue for me

5. No issue for me (in fact i have some apps like Chrome for over a month in memory never reloaded)

6. =/=

7. =/=

MoinMalik
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
facing same issue
thisistanujgarg
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I'm facing restart issue after upgrading to UI2.

Device stuck on Samsung logo.

Then I have to do a hard restart to start my device.
0 Likes
advizer
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
are yaar charging nahi ho rha fon
0 Likes
AdithyaR
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro, I was only facing the fingerprint issues and that had been resolved after the update. I'm able to register new fingerprint easily... also unlocking is much faster now....
0 Likes
pkkm
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Please fix battery draining issue in upcoming patch