Original topic:

Galaxy A33 NFC

(Topic created on: 05-13-2022 01:34 PM)
brvsan
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I recently bought Galaxy A33 after checking the specs on samsung website. It clearly said NFC is there. Now it has been changed to not there. How can Samsung change the specs published on official website after selling the phone? NFC is an important feature for me!

Attached screenshots for reference. 

This is very unfair for Samsung fans. 
And despite multiple attempts to get a resolution from Samsung Service Center, they just say it will be fixed by software update! I fail to understand how software update can bring NFC into this phone. I was asked to post the question here for an answer or resolution. 

Can anyone please help on what resolution Samsung can provide, as it is a clear case of miscommunication and wrong assurance of specs from Samsung itself. 

15 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Write email to servicehead.in@samsung.com
And force them to return device on basis of false specs at time of purchase

Else consumer court is the only option

Even their web devs can't imagine what samsung will downgrade in their models🤣
brvsan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thank you. I shall send and email and keep the thread updated.
0 Likes
Akshansh0913
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
There is problem in there app coz when I see for first time it is showing NFC in A33 but I opened second time , it doesnt show that There if Nfc
In short There is a problem in the app

Even i contact the samsung regarding this
They also told me that there is no nfc in A33 , there is a problem in the app
0 Likes
brvsan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Actually I have screenshots of not just the app. I have visited their website on laptop and mobile. I have tsken screenshots also. They seem to be taking shelter by saying it's an app issue? Not sure, maybe it's genuine or maybe it's not. But consumer is the one getting the beating!
0 Likes
Akshansh0913
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Maybe but as far as I know it's not the first time
I have seen this many times so i dont think they are taking shelter by saying this
Or maybe they're

Lemme contact them once again and ask regarding this
And then I'll tell what they regarding this
0 Likes
brvsan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Sure. Do let me know what they say.
0 Likes
VPa33
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I also face the same issue , I bought for nfc but nfc is not there in samsung a33
0 Likes
brvsan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Very sad, how fans are being disappointed by Samsung! No resolution provided despite the mistake/miscommunication of specs from their side.
0 Likes
manavbhadra
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Galaxy A33 and nfc problem is a vig thing needed to be resolved by the samsung
0 Likes