Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A30s is **bleep**

(Topic created on: 07-17-2020 10:01 PM)
ArslanShahzad
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Please Read This !!! And share your experience.
In a race to compete with other phone manufactures in terms of lower priced phones, samsung is going from a really good phone manufacturer to a really crappy one.
Behold The Galaxy A30s.
You buy your first phone, with your own money, not even a single dime from your parents. You want it to be perfect. I Spent 40k on it and the first thing i notice is that something is wrong with the display. I see pixelation around the edges. The app icons were not sharp. I confirmed it from other users and they had the same problem in the display. The display, the thing you are looking at almost every other time is defective. The In screen Finger print sensor is also acting weird now, 5/10 times it doesnot even recognize any finger print wether right or wrong.
I bought this phone knowing that it is a Samsung. Its going to be perfect but little did i know samsung is not what it used to be years back. Its not about the QUALITY now but rather SELLING **bleep** for a high price.
If anyone from Samsung is reading this. " Well nice rip off guys, keep it on with other crappy phones in your A series "
And if a member is reading this " Dont buy A30s, you will regret it, let alone dont buy A series at all. Samsung is just trying to compete with other low priced phone manufacturers with no regard to Quality and Customer. Ever wonder why there is a New phone in A series almost every month. Its just business now with no Quality."
#Samsung #Aseries #A30s #DontBuyAseries
9 Comments
ArslanShahzad
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
If anyone has any other problem with their A30s or any other A series phone, please share.
0 Likes
Khi123khi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
This is just start my friend. After sometime, when it will takes updates, new problems you will face i.e. freezing and restarting, Wi-Fi connectivity etc. In addition to that you will have really bad service by Samsung Pakistan in case you will need that...
ArslanShahzad
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
You are right my friend, update is definitely causing problems. But the display was faulty right out of the box. Thank you for your comment.
SUFYANMUGHAL
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
apny aik hi finger ko 3 dafa register kro kafi farak pary ga .. ha lykin ye vivo aur oppo ky fingerprints ka mukabla nahi kr sakty
0 Likes
ArslanShahzad
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
i understand what you are saying. but the fingerprint is not registering any fingerprint as if the sensor was dead. it doesnot say NO MATCH or PRESS A LITTLE LONGER. No haptic feedback whatsoever.
0 Likes
SUFYANMUGHAL
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
samsung have one greater things
1: wo apny mobile ky issue ko har month update kr ky sahi krny ki koshis krty hai baqi Chinese company ki update tu kafi month badh athi hai

2:resale valu like honda 125 ki tra hai kuch nahi lykin honda honda hai bava jee😂😂😂😂
0 Likes
ArslanShahzad
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
kia faida esi updates ka jis se ik issue resolve ho aur ik naya issue nikl aye.
0 Likes
SUFYANMUGHAL
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
koi bi mobile perfect nahi hota ap ko jo mobile perfect lagta hai ap aus ky user sy pochy wo bi aik issue ptha dy ga i have new a71 is ka fingerprint acha hai bht lykin is mai bi bugs hai
0 Likes
SUFYANMUGHAL
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
also i have note 10+ is mai bi aik issue hai aik jaga software ka
0 Likes