Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A30s Alarm Settings

(Topic created on: 10-15-2021 04:37 PM)
GFReneke
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Is there any way of Contacting the People who Post Upgrades for Samsung Products, please? I would like my Alarm to Sound even in Mute Mode.  It used to right in the Beginning....

Thank You!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bangy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Try turning the first option off then try again Screenshot_20211018-233124_Clock.jpg

View solution in context

7 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, GFReneke kindly provide more information related to your query and please advise what message are you getting right now when it goes on?

Please also provide a screenshot for a description.

These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing and allow us to offer the support you need.

0 Likes
GFReneke
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Good Day. There are no messages displayed. The Alarm does work, but only in Vibrate Mode. It does not play an Alarm Ringtone when the Phone is on Mute. It used to play Ringtones in the beginning even when muted. The change came somewhere during one of the Upgrades...
0 Likes
Solution
Bangy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Try turning the first option off then try again Screenshot_20211018-233124_Clock.jpg
GFReneke
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Hey Buddy! Thank You! It works! You should go work for Samsung's Tech Support! Not even they could help me....Thanks Again, Friend...Screenshot_20211019-045601_WhatsApp_43472.jpg
0 Likes
Bangy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
No problem 😅
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Hi, I came across this first option and did not pay too much attention to it. I thought this option was to only disable or enable vibration when alarm is sounding or when timer is over. Then again had a good look at this option after you posted the solution and found a note below the option explaining what it does which I did not read earlier. Thank you very much😊.
0 Likes
Bangy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
My pleasure