Original topic:

Galaxy A30 lagging too much

(Topic created on: 08-08-2019 02:10 AM)
Ali47Arslan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hey guys
Recently I purchased Galaxy A30 and one major thing I noticed is phone lags too much while opening apps or other actions performing on phone.can someone please help me to resolve this issue?
14 Comments
Ahmad496
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
go to setting 👉about phone👉 software information and check Security patch level...
agr to June likha h to wait kre Next update mai Sab ok hojae ga...
or agr July Ka hy to Apne mobile reset karain...

follow and like @Ahamd496
Ali47Arslan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
latest update to july ka he show ho raha ha I will try reset.
0 Likes
alimohsin6777
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
@ali47Arslan make sure that any 3rd party app you have installed before this issue. Remove Zepia if you have installed.
0 Likes
alimohsin6777
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
if your issue remain unresolved then you should install the samsung smartwatch app from store, take you complete backup of your device. after taking backup, back files must save on memory card or other device. After this process restore you device all and get ride of this problem.😊
0 Likes
Ali47Arslan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
not 3rd party apps even its lagging while swapping the home screens.I mean such lags are ok with 15 to 20k android phones but this phone is not a cheap android phone like its behaving.
0 Likes
AsifShazad
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Any Body tell Did Mid Range A Series Device are Comfort or Not i Want Buy A Series Device Under 20 30k
0 Likes
Ali47Arslan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I will not recommend, it will give u crap performance. just go for oppo,vivo,realme,huawei.
0 Likes
Alyaan007
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I personally feel sad for you because in actual Samsung Galaxy A30 is not a flagship device and consist of a poor processor, less ram and chipsets etc. Therefore, you cannot run heavy apps in that phone and try to uninstall third party which uses alot of processor.

Issues and it's solution:

1) If your phone is lagging when you are using any third party apps i.e games so yes it will lag as due to its specifications and there is no solution for it.
2) It won't lag while using WhatsApp, Phone dialer, contacts and other system apps but if it does so then do a Hard or Soft Reset on your phone.

Sorry it's a non-flagship phone so no one can help you to resolve this issue but Samsung Updates can so wait for if Samsung give you update related to lags.
Ali47Arslan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
non flagship phone doesn't mean you just waste your 38000 rupees and get a **bleep** crap in return of the money. its a huge amounted cell phone and it must perform up to the mark.
0 Likes