Original topic:

Galaxy A30 Camera Focus Issue in Photo Mode

(Topic created on: 11-05-2020 08:45 PM)
zaryabmakram
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

My Galaxy A30's camera is not focusing well in photo mode. When I shift to Video mode, it's working perfectly fine. Similarly, the Wide Angle Camera is working alright also. Only in the photo mode, the camera does not focus well on the subject. Similarly, the apps utilizing cameras such as Instagram, Snapchat have the same focus problem. Since the video mode works alright, the issue is most probably on the software side and not hardware. 

I have tried clearing the Camera app cache and data, restarting the phone, and have even reset my phone but unfortunately, the issue still persists. 

Kindly suggest possible solutions and support. 

0 Likes
1 Comment
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue:-

1. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

2. Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset:- Settings>General Management>Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes