Original topic:

Galaxy A20, Galaxy A30, Galaxy A70 start getting April 2021 security patch

(Topic created on: 04-23-2021 11:59 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A

Samsung was the first Android OEM to release the April 2021 security patch. Over the past three weeks, the company has released the latest security patch to many Galaxy smartphones and tablets. Now, it has started rolling out the April 2021 security patch to three more Galaxy A series smartphones: Galaxy A20, Galaxy A30, and Galaxy A70.

The South Korean firm has released the April 2021 security patch with firmware version A205FNXXSABUD1 to the Galaxy A20 (SM-A205FN) in Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. In South Korea, the latest security patch for the Galaxy A20 (SM-A205S) comes with firmware version A205SKSU7BUD2.

The Galaxy A30 (SM-A305F) has started receiving a new software update (with firmware version A305FDDS6BUD4) in UAE, and it includes the latest security patch.

The Galaxy A70’s (SM-A705FN) new software update, which has firmware version A705FNXXS5DUD1 and includes the April 2021 patch, is now available in Ukraine. A similar update with firmware version A7050ZxS5DUD1 is available for the Galaxy A70 (SM-A7050) in China and Hong Kong.

If you are a Galaxy A20, Galaxy A30, or Galaxy A70 user in the respective countries mentioned above, you can check for the latest security patch by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install on your phone. You can also download the entire firmware files from our firmware section and flash them manually on your compatible smartphone.

We expect the April 2021 security patch to be released for the Galaxy A20, Galaxy A30, and the Galaxy A70 in more countries over the next few days.

9 Comments
ananth5
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
inclue android 11 ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
A20 and A30 just got security patch
0 Likes
ananth5
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i had a dout...
ananth5
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i got a30 in u.a.e but using in india...so which region update i recive..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
UAE, check for software update
0 Likes
ananth5
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i alrdy checked hours ago...no update ...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Don't worry, update will reach your A30
0 Likes
ananth5
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
am only worrying about when is android 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A