Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A15 **bleep**

(Topic created on: 05-13-2024 07:59 PM)
thegalaxyfire
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Definitely don't buy the A15 if you want a mobile phone that doesn't lag its a bad idea it will freeze to the point where you see purple on your phone screen 
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Are all A15 lagging and freezing to the point a purple on the screen?
Sky4ll
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Don't think so 🤔
thegalaxyfire
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Wanna take your chances, buy one, and find out 🙂
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I will try to take a chance to find out without buying one. Hope that it is going to be a success.
akujoe
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I've been using it for a month now, I haven't experienced that with mine
Nicky_sam03
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you for reaching out thegalaxyfire

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues with your Samsung Galaxy A15. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can take to try to resolve the issues;

Please soft reset your device. Press and hold the power and volume down buttons until the device restarts ( this will not erase data, it is just to reboot the device)

Clear cache partition 

Clearing the cache partition can help improve performance and resolve various issues.

1. Turn off your phone.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button simultaneously.
  3. Release both buttons when the Samsung logo appears.
  4. Use the Volume Down button to navigate to "Wipe cache"

Please also check your device's storage, low storage can cause the device to run slow and to lag.

Also boot your phone into safe mode..
First, completely power off the phone or tablet.
Turn on the device and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down button.
If done correctly, "Safe mode" will display in the bottom left corner of the screen. If "Safe mode" does not appear, repeat the previous steps. Keep the device on safe for for about 2 hours and check if the issues will persist in safe mode.

The last step is a factory reset. 

Please ensure that your data is backed up as this will erase data from your device.

Back up data to Samsung Cloud:
From the home screen, choose Apps.
Choose Settings.
Then Samsung Cloud.
Then choose Back up my data or Restore. ...
If you tapped Back up my data, turn on each item you want to back up in the Settings menu and choose Back up now.

Reset your phone completely
Launch the Settings app, and then tap General management.
Select Reset.
Select Factory data reset, and then review the information.
When you're ready, swipe to and tap Reset.
Tap the Delete all button to continue with the reset and delete all information stored on your phone.

If your problem isn't solved by a reset, please take it to an accredited service center for an assessment.