Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A11 gets Android 12

(Topic created on: 10-05-2022 12:51 PM)
Mandeepestt
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A

Galaxy A11 gets Android 12, its last major software update. Samsung has released the Android 12 update to the Galaxy A11. This affordable smartphone was launched in early 2020 with Android 10 on board. And it seems like the Android 12 update might be its last major software update.

The Android 12-based One UI Core 4.1 update for the Galaxy A11 comes with firmware version A115FXXU3CVI3. It also brings the August 2022 security patch that fixes dozens of privacy and security vulnerabilities. The new software update is currently rolling out in Sri Lanka, and we expect its expansion to other countries within the next few days.

The last major software update should be hitting South Africa soon, please comment if you're using the Galaxy A11.

10 Comments
JackJackCPT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Both the Android 12 and One UI Core 4 update on my Galaxy A11: Galaxy A11(SM-A115F/DS)A115FZKDXFA, are not available yet. Currently Android 11 & One UI Core 3.1. Wonder when Samsung will release the upgrades in ZA #SM-A115F/DS
0 Likes
LaForge
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Update has been released in saScreenshot_20221004-113947_Software update.jpg
Mandeepestt
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Congratulations hope you enjoy your new software update.🥳
Matiane
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I'm in SA but I didn't receive the update
Mandeepestt
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Be patient it'll reach you soon, some Galaxy A11 user's in SA recently received it.
0 Likes
Matiane
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Okay, I've been waiting 4 it ages ago
Força
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Não consigo fazer chamada
0 Likes
kevsamsung
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I've just done the update to Android 12 on Galaxy A11.

Now the phone freezes and the screen locks up while using it.   Please help us Samsung to fix this current problem.

Mandeepestt
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hi did you do wipe the cache memory? It is advisable that after updating your phone to a new software you have to wipe the cache memory.
0 Likes