Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A04 2022

(Topic created on: 11-20-2022 04:21 AM)
aalokk
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, I just purchased my new Samsung galaxy A04 and I cannot find the secure folder, not even in the settings. Please help me, it's very vital to me 
12 Comments
Solution
mahzal
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Hi aalokk,

The Galaxy A04 is a One Ui Core device. As a result, it doesn't come with Samsung Knox (Samsung's award winning security platform)

Because of this , the secure folder will not work on your phone.

Go to settings and search for secure folder. If its present, it should show up on the search. As far as I'm aware, your phone doesn't support it.

So sorry to disappoint you. 😞

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊 😊
aalokk
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi thanks a lot for responding and the information, your comment was helpful indeed. Is there any other way I can store private stuff on my phone since I don't have the secure folder now?
mahzal
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Sorry bro
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I ask you to avoid copying and pasting other expert solutions (@Sadesh_Abey). You just have to come up with your own solution with your own words.SmartSelect_20221120_142946_Samsung Members_1000040191_1668934786.jpg
0 Likes
mahzal
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
What's the problem
0 Likes
mahzal
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Change your ඊර්ෂ්යාව mind
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Why would I feel jealous of you. You're in violation of the rules. That's why I talked to you. If you are not in a position to provide your own solution, do not answer. If you don't just give credit to the author where you got that information.
0 Likes
Solution
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Hi. Your device is running one ui core .so they don't provide secure folder for those devices.but you can try 3rd party apps. like Google File ......
aalokk
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Oh okay thanks g