Original topic:

Galaxy A 52 S 5G Chat Restoration Problem on Dual Messanger

(Topic created on: 01-17-2022 07:42 PM)
Raghav Bhatt
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Team,

I had dual whats app on my old phone, before switching the phone I had backed up Whats App on Google Drive for Both the account.

In Samsung A52 S 5G, insalled whats app and restored back of my Personal Number, after that I turned on Dual Messenger for Whats App, here I have configured my office number but could not download the backup.

Furhter I have uninstalled both the whats app and reinstalled Primary whats app from Google Play Store, restored the Chat of Office Number from Google Drive and got success to restore, later on I turned on Dual Messenger for Whats app and could not restore the personal number backup.

I have tried several times with different network and wifi connections, my both the backup are getting restored in Primary Whatsapp, but not being restored in Dual Messenger Whatsapp, Even I have tried the same things in my old phone as well and I got success.

From above all the activity its clear that there is not an issue with Backup in google drive/network connection/whats app/memory space, but only problem is Dual Messenger in Samsung Galaxy A52S 5G is not able to download backup from Google Drive due to some technical issue from your side.

You quickly fix the problem or take the phone back and return the money.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,

Raghav Bhatt

3 Comments
15Libra04
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I also facing same problem
Members_kQTV2So
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Me too facing the same issue..Is it a bug in android?

Members_2H8MlOq
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I also facing same problem

0 Likes