Original topic:

From play store I'm unable to Download some apps

(Topic created on: 03-02-2019 10:45 PM)
Nikkarock
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Whenever I tried to Download apps or update my apps in Samsung A7 first It's downloaded then again it's start Downloading I don't know what's happening I also restart my phone many times but same problems is happend  
0 Likes
14 Comments
ZombieHRN
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
its just a crap play store
sometimes it shows that download pending right?
so go to play store - settings - play store version ... and check if play store's new version is available.
download pending goes away and apps start to download after i close the play store so its just a play store bug
btw ... m not using A7 but still know🧐
Galaxy A
this is another problem bro this is due to following reasons i explained. actually i was also face this problem. but after hard try i found that this is the problem of device care app.
0 Likes
Ajaysangwan
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
👍
0 Likes
Galaxy A
this could occurs due to storage booster problem . the storage booster is not compatible with latest version of playstore. while we check the option new apps install on SD card from the storage booster option. then the apps which contains additional files and can install on sd card are failed to install after twice attempt. so this problem should fix samsung. till that time you can uncheck the option new apps install on sd card. either 2nd solution is you can uninstall latest version of playstore
Nikkarock
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
so can we Download all apps in internal storage So that the problem will fix
0 Likes
Galaxy A
yes, but after installation of app you can manually move them on sd card from the storage booster menu
0 Likes
Galaxy A
check and reply me back if problem is resolved
0 Likes
Nikkarock
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
still im facing the issue after moving apps to phone storage still it's can't updating through play store
0 Likes
Galaxy A
bro you i didn't said moving apps, i said turn off the option install new apps on sd card
ok I'll guide you step by step
do this way :-
go to Settings> Device Maintenance >Storage booster > 'When new apps added to phone install them on SD card' turn it off

bhai isko off karna hai ye jo likha new apps added to phone install them on sd card