Original topic:

Friends Best Buy of a Smartphone under 20K

(Topic created on: 01-19-2020 03:08 PM)
Bawa71
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Cell Guru has placed OPPO F15 as the best Smartphone under 20K. 

Samsung A50  under 20K is a trash.  With No connectivity in the House it is just a piece of plastic that is lying unused. 

I have to use my Other Mobiles that I have to make and answer calls when I am in the House. 

For NAVIN CHHETRI,  from the Samsung Management who put the blame on the Service Provider and refused to Refund the payment I had made for this Cheap Bit of Plastic Scrap, I will make sure that I hurt Samsung where it hurts more. That is at the FINANCES.

I will use all the Platforms of the Social Media Network to tell about the Scrap A50 & Harrassment by the Samsung Management,  NAVIN CHHETRI in particular. 

I will also share my experiences with the Tech and Cell sites across the Board. 

In the end,  I will write to the Prime Minister Office for redressal of my complaint and for taking action against SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS PVT LTD - INDIA.

The likes of NAVIN CHETTRI are a baggage on Samsung India.  
7 Comments
Galaxy A
Go for Samsung Galaxy A30s
0 Likes
justpranav
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
wait for galaxy A51 or A71 to launch with android 10 out of the box
0 Likes
deep13
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i see every midrange devices of Samsung having low network connectivity issues, while others brand devices in my house always shows full carrier network and same with wifi signals.
0 Likes
flashZ
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
wifi calling use koro na bhai...agar area me poor coverage h...it was developed mainly for this problem
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Go for Oppo F15
0 Likes
Bawa71
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I have got numerous issues resolved from the PM Office.

Also Samsung Electronics Pvt Ltd India should bear in mind that they have to abide by the laws of the land and cannot take anyone for granted.
0 Likes
Ďiñesh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
fact buying oppo,redmi,vivo brand is very fast and no issue but Samsung many problem so not buying Samsung phone buying after update software causes deals on many problem so not buying Samsung