Original topic:

For all Galaxy A52 users : -

(Topic created on: 09-21-2021 10:20 PM)
mobin_john
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Check out this video by Saki from sakitech. I found this video quite useful. I already knew couple of the tips he mentioned in this video but I must tell you there were some, I was not really aware of. If you are using a Galaxy A52 do spend some time watching this video. You may benefit from it some way. You can also suggest other wonderful YouTube channels that review Samsung products and offer new insights. I'd check them out.

6 Comments
Galaxy A
Wow
Galaxy A
It's amazing
Galaxy A
It's awesome
Pranav122002
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Can you list awesome features ?
I watched whole video but did not find any which i dont know
About which features were you talking.?
mobin_john
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
@Pranav122002 : I hope you read what I wrote thoroughly. I was speaking from my experience and I was hoping that someone could benefit from watching that video. That no way meant that it could be of great help to those who already know about all the One UI features and all the ways to tweak their device. Let me reiterate, when I started watching that video, I could find certain things in that video that I already knew but I also found about certain things I was unaware of.

There are definitely people out there, like me, who are not familiar with all the stuff. I just wanted to share with them what I personally found useful. Since you are familiar with all these features, I really don't think I can list out any cool features that you probably wouldn't know. Thank you!
0 Likes
Pranav122002
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Ok
0 Likes