Original topic:

For Frustrated A52s 5G users.

(Topic created on: 11-25-2022 08:45 AM)
Harisaif
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I can understand the desperation of A52s 5G users.. I'm a A52 user.. i was enrolled for beta and received 1st beta on 26/09. 2nd beta released after 15days on 10/10.. i was expecting 3rd beta in next few week bcs previous update contained lot of bugs. I waited waited waited and mean time gave feedback for the issues and expecting another beta update. But it took 1.5 month for samsung to release 3rd and final update.. To make this worse samsung even released stabe update for some M series mobiles that was initially scheduled in December before A52.. That frustrated me even more.. But alas, It is a corporate company. There is no use of being frustrated for an update.. Anything can change anytime.. so be chill.. don't mind for the update.. 
4 Comments
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes
Bro did u noticed that extract text feature is missing from camera,gallery and samsung keyboard in a52 4g after oneui 5.0 update
That's real frustration bro
Arbaaz
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Mine A52 is freezing every day at least once and then restarts.. And guess what Auto Restart is OFF.🥲
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Factory rest ya ssafe mode
Go to recovery mode select vipe cache partition
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes