Highlighted
Active Level 6
So I recently  purchased  A51 and installed  a tempered glass(flexible one) on it.
I saved my fingerprint  after the installation only.
But noticing  that it is not accurate. 
Is this problem normal or it has something to do with the glass?
11 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 3
For that try turning on touch sensitivity. Open Settings 》Display 》Turn on Touch Sensitivity
Highlighted
i have re-registered my fingerprint after increasing touch sensitivity. and save 2 fingerprints of same thumb... better than b4

though they are still not as fast as they shud be
Highlighted
Active Level 6
Dont know about A51 but mostly Samsung in display fingerprint sensors are slow and inaccurate.
Highlighted
true

i have re-registered my fingerprint after increasing touch sensitivity. and save 2 fingerprints of same thumb... better than b4😅
Highlighted
If you are coming from phone with physical fingerprint sensor, then most in display sensors you will feel slow and inaccurate.
Samsung even more.
Highlighted
Active Level 8
turn on safe mode and see what's happen
Highlighted
i have re-registered my fingerprint after increasing touch sensitivity. and save 2 fingerprints of same thumb... better than b4

but samsung's in display scanners are not as fast as they shud be
Highlighted
Active Level 5
compared to S series models A series models are definitely not using ultrasonic sensor !! it's usable
but try once without screen protector
and don't forget to turn on you touch sensitivity for sure
Highlighted

but samsung's optical in display scanners are not as fast as they shud be