Original topic:

Fingerprint sensor calibration needed

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 04:43 PM)
nayem666
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Today i deleted my old fingerprint data & tried to store new fingerprin.  But it shows "calibration needed" messag.  Hope i will get solution soon      
0 Likes
15 Comments
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Bhai, kisne bola tha delete karne ko ? yaha forum me dekha nai kya hum kitne dukhi h iss fingerprint k chakkar me
0 Likes
enjoy2001
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
mera to register hi nhi hota bhai ye fingerprint
0 Likes
mahesh7277
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
company ne pagal bana diya yaar
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned step to resolve the issue:

1) The device may not recognize fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles, small or thin fingers.

2) To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.

3) Ensure that your fingers are not wet, they should be clean and dry.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned step to resolve the issue:

1) The device may not recognize fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles, small or thin fingers.

2) To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform tasks on the device.

3) Ensure that your fingers are not wet, they should be clean and dry.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
nayem666
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks for replying but your solution wasn’t helpful. Because i cannot acces to fingerprint option. when i select "add fingerprint" it shows an alert "fingerprint sensor calibration needed". & don’t let me add fingerprint. Hope u will help soon.
0 Likes
mani009
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
bhai, does your problems are solved...if yes please help me with the fingerprint problem
0 Likes
nayem666
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
No brother. now i'm using facial recognition. i hope it may solve in the next update
0 Likes
mani009
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
now our facing problems with facial and fingerprint recognition
0 Likes