Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Fingerprint Not Recognizing

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 09:39 AM)
Mahadeok
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Everything is fine in Samsung A50s but fingerprint recognize started facing the issue that the phone is not recognizing my fingerprint. When I added my fingerprint in phone it does work 1 to 2 days. And then it does not work properly. I removes first all added fingerprints & then rescan fingerprints newly. This process is doing repeatedly.
Please update this problem in Samsung A50s smartphone.
10 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Bro I am using A50s i did not face this issue since 1 week of use. Its not about de-registering and re-registering fingerprint, rather you should keep your entire finger on the screen with gentle force to unlock the phone. And you should use screen protector provided by samsung store only and not third party. Try the above steps. If your problem is solved kindly click on 3 dots on my first comment and click "Accept Solution" 🙂👍
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
just re register ur fingerprint again...and it should wrk...it hppns once in my s10 too..
0 Likes
NewuserA50s
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
What I think is If u are using a Screen guard of Low Quality it will stick oil and water on screen which will stop proper Scan !
Same happened with me !
Try to use premium SG or use without it ?

Also I am waiting for update my phone is full of bugs
0 Likes
Galaxy A
@Mahadeok Samsung fingerprint detection hardware is very particular in recognizing and if by some heavy weightlifting or continuous exposure to water your finger surface become uneven or you got some dirt between fingerprint pattern then it won't detect.
For this I suggest you to add fingerprint of that finger which you use less for some day to day activity.
0 Likes
Shrey0709
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I tried absolutely everything from changing tempered glasses to adding and removing f/p again and again .
It's the problem with the hardware . No software or any other patches can fix it , however they can just improve it by 1-2% , nothing else .

If you remove and add f/p it would work fine for next 24 hours maximum , there's no permanent solution for this .
I am very much disappointed with the f/p sensor .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
have you downloaded the update of 100mb in your A50s? You are using A50s right?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro check the 100mb software update which you would have received in your phone.
0 Likes
Mahadeok
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
software is upto date
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
so did you try out my below suggestion? it would work out for you as it has worked out for me
0 Likes