Original topic:

Finger print issues in A50

(Topic created on: 11-12-2019 11:50 AM)
Ahsanshhahh
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
When i tried to register my finger prints after again after updating it failed at 41% , it will register if you try it several times. I think its some kind of bug.
18 Comments
altaf0007
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yes is update na to or phone kharab kar diya 👹
Ahsanshhahh
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Bro mera phone toh aur acha hou gaya hai😅
0 Likes
Chetan99
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
😂😂
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I tried to register but same error is popping up frequently. got frustrated by this update.
0 Likes
Ahsanshhahh
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Try to clear cache and restart your phone and then try again.
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
tried but no positive results
navin30
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
my finger print scanner is working properly after upgradation, you will have to remove your old finger print from device and again it will have to be registered, hope this will work, all d best and now it's working faster then earlier. #checked&confirmed
0 Likes
navin30
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
try to register in dark, it will help to register your finger without any hassel.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the fingerprint issue-

> If any screens guard/tampered glass/protection film is available then first disables the fingerprint settings and then removes the screen guard.

> Once screen guard is removed now register the fingerprint again and check the issue

> Make sure to use the central fingerprint parts evenly when you register or scan fingerprint, so that all portions of fingerprint, including the center and corners have been fully scanned.

Nevertheless if you still have similar problems while registering or scanning your fingerprints, please visit to the authorized Samsung service center with device and have it inspected for further resolution.

For address details of Samsung Service centers follow the link mentioned below-

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Samsung Members Team

0 Likes