Highlighted
EFXOR
Beginner Level 5
After Downloading the security pack of dec. My A7 2018 is sensing a finger whenever it is on its lockscreen. And its keeps saying "Wipe Fingerprint sensor and try again" even when I am not touching it. Please look into this issue and anyone with A7 2018. Please confirm with this issue with me. 
6 Comments
Highlighted
Prathapam
Active Level 1
it look sensor is not so effective I A70 and A70S. my A70S also facing same problem
Highlighted
va5
Beginner Level 2
Agree,very poor sensor,doesn't recognize when finger placed sideways,unlike other phones of far lower brand quality.
Highlighted
ketani72
Active Level 6
Samsung has it's issues with the Fingerprint sensor. I am still not entirely happy with the Fingerprint sensor on my S10.
Highlighted
Host
Active Level 4
not only fingerprint i'm facing problem in connectivity and phone is overheating and hampering all the activities after last security patch update
Highlighted

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:
1-Run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.

2- Make sure to use the central fingerprint parts evenly when you register or scan fingerprint, so that all portions of fingerprint, including the center and corners have been fully scanned.

3- If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app > click on “+“icon > send feedback > Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

Highlighted
EFXOR
Beginner Level 5
Thank You for your Reply, But my issue has somehow solved by its self. if I face same issue again I'll follow the steps and update.

Thank You
EFXOR.