Options
Galaxy A

Dear sir,

Divya Dadlani

+918630638441

Samsung Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.

08th Sep'20

Dear sir/ma'am,

I wish to complain about my product Samsung Galaxy A70, (SM-A705GZWHINS) that I purchased on 08th July'19.

I am complaining about my mobile phone because the phone's screen suddenly stopped working and turned black on 20th August'20, I got it examined through service center and they informed me that my phone's display has to be changed for which they were charging me the amount of Rs. 7,740. Even after asking several times about the reason of this sudden impact on my phone, without any external or internal damage by my side, they were not able to come up with any justifiable answer till now. In order to receive something justifiable and acceptable I am writing it to you as a gentle reminder to work on my complaint as soon as possible. To resolve this problem I would like you to get my mobile phone's display done without any charge.

Also, I am reaching out to Samsung associates since several days (through chats and calls) but again no resolution yet. I believe that this behaviour is unacceptable because customer’s complaint need to be heard asap specially by a renowned brand like Samsung. I am a Samsung user since ages, never expected that my experience with Galaxy A70 is going to be worst.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this issue, in a formal written statement. Considering the behavior of the staff till now, if I do not hear from you within 2 days I will file complaint with the appropriate consumer agencies and consider my legal alternatives. You can contact me at the above mentioned phone number.

Sincerely,

Divya Dadlani

25 Comments
Galaxy A
bohot hard divya ben
Galaxy A
First email them on Support.in@samsung.com
servicehead.in@samsung.com.

If still your complaint isn't solved find a good lawyer and talk to him. (You can reply to this comment if you need any help for this process).
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
great......

i hate super amoled display it burns.....
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
here no Samsung official will reply you better to send Samsung by using get help section and send email as well
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Today trend is companies expect us to replace mobile every year.
0 Likes
SillyRat
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
write to ceo desk.
Don't be too polite to them.
trust me they will reply and even call you.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
sujit298
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Our senior engineer inspected the unit and found unit internal wires cut by rat and unit is beyond the repair. - 
          - As i reported right after the senior engineer visit, he came along with another engineer who visited earlier and just recorded the video and left. He didn't even bother to inspect the unit(PFA Mailto_Ankit_post_srEngineerVisit.jpg). 

There are several points which probably you are not paying attention - 
1. I have reported no cooling issues only for the fridge room as this is a double door refrigerator and freezer room was working fine. (PFA SRN_4313808579_3rd_JAN, SRN_2289889744_ONLINE_CHAT_Diagnose, SRN_4313808579_16th_Dec_2020)
2. Repair attempts were made for 6 times by engineers and sr. engineer before you scheduled another engineer visit.
3. For 1 month (4 times engineer/sr. engineer visited) and there was no RAT cut issue even ticket status was changed to repair completed, later ticket reopened and engineer visited and cooling gas was released and refilling attempted but not completed yet and now even freezer room not working after this attempt.  
4. I already reported that the refrigerator has been left open via mail to previously assigned sr. Executive and during conversation to you as well. (PFA CommunicationWith_Manisha.pdf)
5. Engineer visited 5th time for recharging gas and reported RAT cut issue( possible as they left the refrigerator open) and service denied.
6. You scheduled an sr. engineer visit who didn't bother to inspect the unit and verify the original claim, He simply recorded the video as already knew what to record and left. I escalated this to you right after his visit. (PFA Mailto_Ankit_post_srEngineerVisit.jpg). 

Now you are asking me to pay for service engineer negligence. Is this fair service?  When this is completely the product design and caused by service fault.

0 Likes
Drsach
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I also facing same problem
0 Likes