Original topic:

Few Problems of Galaxy A51 needs to be fixed.

(Topic created on: 04-04-2020 11:39 AM)
ShelimLincoln
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
1. After 1/2 hours of usage the phone becomes super slow and that time it becomes unusable totally. Then restarting the phone fixes this problem. I guess this is lack of optimisation of One UI or something.

2. Camera performance is good but not great. Even though it has night mode but that night mode needs some optimisation. Without night mode low light capabilities are very poor and it also needs optimisation.

3. Macro camera doesn't have auto focus feature which makes macro photography super exhausting. Getting a perfect shot is like a war. I don't know it's possible or not but if possible it would be great.

4. Please Samsung give us Raw image capture support at least.

5. I don't understand why A51 isn't getting monthly security patch update. It's getting quarterly security patch update. This is not fair in compared to A50.

6. Why this phone doesn't have screen recording features. Seriously this is too sad that we don't have this feature wheather A50 has this feature in the latest android 10 update. This feature is useful to each and every user and we need it.

7. Sometimes it automatically overheats. You are doing nothing heavy but it keeps heating. This is strange. It occurs sometimes and optimisation required Samsung.

8. Need a few optimisation on fingerprint sensor. It works perfectly but a bit slow.

9. Need a huge optimisation on Face unlock. I don't know why but it's super slow. The Face unlock version is too old.

10. Gaming is great in this phone in compared to processor. Need some optimisation in heating issues.

That's all it needs to be fixed and if Samsung fixes these A51 owners will be more than happy.

7 Comments
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I am also A51 user.
My phone's face unlock feature is most of the time fast but sometimes it performs slow or says "No Face Detected".
When I play games (1hour) it heats a lot.
And I also feel very sad thinking how it is the successor of A50 as it hasn't inbuilt screen recorder compared to its predecessor A50.
Almost every phone has march security patch but A51 is stucked on Feburary security patch.
ShelimLincoln
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yeah bro that is what I'm saying. Biometric face unlock version is older than my A20. Trust me on this. Can you believe it??
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I have posted on this community about some missing features of A51 15 to 20 days ago but Samsung didn't responded by giving atleast a security patch update.
ShelimLincoln
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Bro this phone doesn't act like a succsessor. Samsung should pay attention to this phone.
akky01
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
hey guys i am facing Samsung a51 back panal problems near camera there is low build quality matlab back panal ko touch kr rha hu tho woo daaaab ja rha hai ye mere saat hi ho raha h ya tum logo k saat v
0 Likes
akky01
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
call me on 9304510844 important please
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We understand you concern about "phone hanging". Kindly perform the below mentioned few of the quick steps:

1) Check space availability: keep at least 20% internal memory free.
-Settings > Device Care > Storage.

2) Check internal memory space: To improve the performance RAM of the device should be free. So, clear the RAM memory once in a day.
-Settings > Device care > Memory.

Kindly visit the given link for the complete steps and be assured it should resolve your issue:
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For the other issues  kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application(attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes):-
Samsung Members App > Feedback > Error Report > Attach log file.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes