Original topic:

Feedback my new Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 10:00 PM)
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Using since 15-20 days.  Already I have given some of my feedback regarding this Samsung galaxy A51  mobile. 
Today I am going to share one more feedback about the network signal strength. 
Facing issue from yesterday. Using jio network.
Facing the internet strength also the overall network problem. Not so much accuracy to catch the network when I am at just beside of a jio tower in my local area. 
Also in my room it's getting worst. The vol LTE signals which should be LTE+ it's very much fluctuating. 
When I contacted to the Jio customer care for this issue that I am not getting the full strength of 4G network mostly internet speed issue is here too much, they checked through their server to my local area network problem is going or not. After checking all they reply back that the network is running fully functional and there is no issue out there, also I have tested my sim card with other's mobile it works fully and properly currect. 
So, there should be an issue in my phone most probably. I would like to request to the Samsung that please fix this issue with your new updates as soon as possible. Bcz, our money is wasting to recharge a special internet data pack if we can't use the data properly and fully. 
Take this action with your utmost care. 
Thank you. 
15 Comments
Tan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Visit service center...they will serve you better
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Do you really think that this time is good to get good service to visit service center? Seriously!🙃🤔😆
Tan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
When you have performed every possible settings and no results..it's better to visit service center to clear the doubts... you have paid for it and it's your right to get best of it.
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes. Absolutely you are right but the point is this type to visit kind of this place can't think that would be a good choice you know. For the safety
ATANUROY
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Plz use it under safe mode see if you find the same problem persist then plz visit your nearest service will solve..another setting you plz once do reset to default under the network settings plz check that too
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support