Original topic:

Feedback my new Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 11:38 PM)
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Using since 15-20 days.  Already I have given some of my feedback regarding this Samsung galaxy A51  mobile. 
Today I am going to share one more feedback about the network signal strength. 
Facing issue from yesterday. Using jio network.
Facing the internet strength also the overall network problem. Not so much accuracy to catch the network when I am at just beside of a jio tower in my local area. 
Also in my room it's getting worst. The vol LTE signals which should be LTE+ it's very much fluctuating. 
When I contacted to the Jio customer care for this issue that I am not getting the full strength of 4G network mostly internet speed issue is here too much, they checked through their server to my local area network problem is going or not. After checking all they reply back that the network is running fully functional and there is no issue out there, also I have tested my sim card with other's mobile it works fully and properly currect. 
So, there should be an issue in my phone most probably. I would like to request to the Samsung that please fix this issue with your new updates as soon as possible. Bcz, our money is wasting to recharge a special internet data pack if we can't use the data properly and fully. 
Take this action with your utmost care. 
Thank you. 
15 Comments
tigerr21
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
U may use band lock technique to get speed
0 Likes
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Nope. I don't
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
A51 is 15 months old now, A52 is better
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Seller said it's better that 52
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
New phones are always better now m 52 may come which may have bigger battery and more powerful processor than a 52.Just like last year A51 and M 51
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, I'm facing the same issue in my A51
The network fluctuates between LTE+ & LTE, sometimes it even gets locked on LTE 😔😔😔
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes. Not so much satisfaction to use this device. Most of all over 20k it's 4000mh battery. Which i thought it could be better that's why it 4000mh. But it's not. It drained too much fast. Almost 2 times i have to keep it on charge
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I charge my A51 2-3 times per day.😂😂😂
This battery drain issue came after android 11 update, before that update I used to get a good battery backup.
0 Likes
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
😔😔
0 Likes