Original topic:

Feedback for Samsung Gallery

(Topic created on: 10-22-2021 02:52 PM)
SudB
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
There's a feature in Samsung Gallery that gives "Suggestions" for remastering pictures. What it does is that it allows you to to sharpen blurry pics, and helps to increase their resolution.

However, once you remaster the pics, you'd have to download those (see 2nd screenshot) and they get stored separately alongside the original pic (3rd ss). 

Samsung here, should have allowed to replace the remastered pics with the original ones. Also, there should be a feature to identify duplicate pictures in gallery. That would have provided more utility to the Gallery tool.

3 Comments
SudB
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I think you didn't understand my post. I know how the new image can easily be identified, it is by checking the details of the pic name as shown in the 3rd ss.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
ASKING FOR HOW TO FIND DUPLICATE IMAGES OF GALLERY ??
0 Likes
SudB
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Nope. That was a feedback. Just like Gallery tool gives suggestions for remastering pics, it should automatically identify and give suggestions to delete any duplicate pics. See the 2nd suggestion in the 1st pic. It should not be a manual process where the user has to find and delete.
0 Likes