Original topic:

Feedback Galaxy A51 mobile

(Topic created on: 06-10-2021 10:24 AM)
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
After 3 months of use still I have been facing a same issue which is continuing and that is about it's Mic problem. When I use the speaker mode and keep my phone minimum 1 hand of distance, my voice or sounds wouldn't be audible to the person with whom I'm talking to nkt only this even I am on the bed and lay down and keep my phone just beside of my head with the speaker mode. The same problem is happening. 
I didn't see this type of issue on other company mobiles. I use Motorola but this wasn't happened. I kept my Motorola mobile a bit far from me, more than 1 hand in distance. But this kind of issue I didn't face not a single time. 
So many issues I have found on this model after buying this. 
I must say, I didn't expect from Samsung. I changed brand bcz I have heard good things about Samsung. But now I can see, it's nit worth it for me. Completely unsatisfied. I think, my near about 23000 ( this price is including EMIs)rs gone in to the water. It's worthless. I would never recommend to anyone to buy SAMSUNG MOBILE. 👎👎👎

5 Comments
pankaj1997
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Go to service center and change the mic
0 Likes
pankaj1997
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Same issue mere sath bhi tha. Mic change karne se solve ho gaya issue
0 Likes
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Thanks. But wo log keya same day pe servicing karke dete hey keya yaa for phone ko rakhna parta hey?
0 Likes
pankaj1997
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Two hours mei de dete hai thik karke
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes