Original topic:

Fast Charging Issue

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 05:55 PM)
aaqibbmirr
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Since I have installed the latest software updates in my SAMSUNG GALAXY A9, there is some issue with fast charging. Usually it used to take very less time to charge the phone but now it really takes hours to charge. Earlier I used to charge phone in an hour but now it charges only 10-20% during an hour. Please help me to resolve the issue as I have tried the changing charger tops and cables also. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
aaqibbmirr
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
The latest updates details Screenshot_20201023-153106_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
first check with other cable
0 Likes
aaqibbmirr
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I have tried everything, from changing cable to top
even used my charger to other device which worked fine there.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
so may be charging port issue, why you don't visit service centre
0 Likes
aaqibbmirr
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
they're just filthy minds there, never got any help from them ever since used Samsung Phones
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Samsung customer’s safety is on top priority that is why this concept is introduced with logic that whenever handset temp. or ambient air temperature goes up to certain set limit, then device automatically restrict fast charging or even some time stops charging. But post device temperature reaches to normal after cooling down the set, then automatically set starts charging normally.

Note:- Kindly turn off the handset for 5 minutes to cool down and recheck.

If the issue still persist kindly visit your nearby service center for the physical inspection of your device. You can search for the nearby service center from given link:-
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes