Original topic:

Fast Charging = Fast Discharging

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 11:17 PM)
ags12
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I have A71.
If I charge the phone with fast charging turned on, discharging is also fast...sot is less....

With slow charging, it is fine...why is that?
6 Comments
Galaxy A
Don"t use fast charging i turned of on a52 only use if you are on hurry to charge
Fast charging force battery to move electrons faster that usual so it will discharge faster
And look on Internet for chemical reaction happens in battery while fastcharging

It will reduce battery life 2x times
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Nothing like this happens.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
For instance using fast charging all the time will reduce battery health capacity
Its proven thing

-
I don't turn off fast charging on my old note 5 and i used fast charging all time and now its battery drains in 2 hours ,
just after i get galaxy s6 edge and it has also have fast charging but i turned of it and use standard charging
And now i gove it to my aunt and she uses s6 edge in 2021 and it hold battery for one day at night it goes to 15%

This what i experienced with fast charging
And now i use A52 but i don't use fast charging....

Lets see what experience other people have with fast charging... im still looking for it
My advice is don't use fast charging all the time
Only for if you need to charge immediately or immediately
What to go out so we can use fast charging..
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Newer batteries are completely different than a 2015 device battery. I always use fast charging and bever faced battery drainung issue. Anything below 30 watts is completely safe for the battery. Above that, the battery needs to be specifically made to support those speeds.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yeah i know why samsung don't putting crazy charging watts like other china companies are doing

But Sometimes Fast charging can cause heat , and battery don't like heat

The threshold is low and temperature will be higher

i don't recommend Super Fast Charging like more than 25 watt to use all the time .

But 15 watts fast charging is completely fine 👍 😀

Battery should be last to 2-3 years according to usage
But using super fast charging above 25 watts all the time can cause to decrease battery health

(Accubattery App Shows The Battery Health Bar check you device battery health and please let me know it
My a52 battery Health is 96% and the s6 edge battery health is 89% and note 5 battery health is just 70% it drains faster)
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes