Original topic:

False and wrong signal bar

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 05:17 PM)
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A

Dear friends 

Have anyone noticed that the phone starting showing better signal strength on the phone after latest update ??

But let me tell you, the latest update shows false signal bar irrespective of signal strength.

I am in poor jio network coverage area. I was very surprised when I saw almost full signal bar on the phone and was made to believe that Jio signal strength might have been improved.

But here I noticed fraud from Samsung!!!! The brand we trust so much!! Samsung has cheated and betrayed the customers. It falsely shows wrong number of bar. It has little to do with your actual network signal strength !!

Here is the proof:
The signal bar gives wrong signal strength . How can there exist 3 out of 4 bar for -111dBm?? 

Earlier we used to always complain regarding poor network reception on the samsung device. This is the resolution Samsung has given!!!!! So shameful !!!!! How can it show wrong number of number and give false notion of strong network??

This was the reason I was not able to talk properly on the call. I was always under impression that I have good network on the phone. 

But samsung is the real theater and culprit. how can it cheat the customer like this???
 ( screenshot attached: 1st shows the signal status of Jio Sim and 2nd I have cropped the network bar area to highlight the bar) 

We trust the Samsung brand and never expected such cheap behaviour from it!!! Shame on the organization!!!!! 

0 Likes
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Yup.. Same with M30s.. From last update it just shows 4bars which is for nothing. Speed and calling quality reduced than before.
Galaxy A
Here is lot of signal issues in samsung phone.
Nikhilknp
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I have no Network problem in my Samsung A50s phone. But problem in battery backup.
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
okay. If network for particular sim is good then no problem, problem comes when you are in poor network coverage area and samsung device shows you false network bar. completely misleading!!

earlier it used to show correctly. If network coverage for the sim is low. The device used to show lesser number of bars.

but now irrespective of network strength , it shows 4-5 bars!!
not expected such cheap behaviour from samsung!!!
0 Likes
Nikhilknp
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Samsung has became over confident that everyone will buy his mobile whatever the service it give.
3-4 years ago Samsung was having a Class.
But today it has became like a Chinese company.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Thanks for your great idea !!!
0 Likes