Original topic:

Facing problem in accessing 4G SIGNALS

(Topic created on: 07-26-2020 10:00 PM)
Samsung_FcHOY8n
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
  • Dear Team Samsung . I have newly bought  Samsung A51. But I am quite disappointed  with its network issues and lagging issues.  I am not able to receive Airtel4G signals at the location  where  with the same SIM in my old Moto G4 Plus I'm able to get  full 4G signal. Filling  disappointed  and cheated. Requested  to team Samsung to resolve  the issue with this handset.
4 Comments
Fayazalica
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
yes bro, It happening to me as well in my A51. I submit feedback on this bug. They already fixed the same issue for m30s in last release. Hope it will be fixed soon.

The problem is the guys who are sitting for replying the feedback submitted through samsung members. They are just sitting without knowing anything, the only thing they knows very well to tackle those feedbacks by saying something annoyingly.

But the whatsApp chat is very supportive, they agree this is bug and forwarded to concern team...
0 Likes
SONUDALAI
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
update pie version sir
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Not only a51 but also a71...... and its downloading speed is slower than low budget phones like vivo, realme etc
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "network" issue kindly follow below given steps:

1) Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

To resolve "device lagging" issue kindly click on the given link:  https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes